Certificate of no criminal record (on absence of criminal record) is an official document issued by the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine. Certificate of no criminal record indicates the absence of a criminal record and the absence of criminal responsibility. This document is issued to citizens of Ukraine for the purpose of subsequent submission to state bodies of Ukraine and foreign countries.
To order a Certificate of no criminal record, you will need:
- Valid passport of a citizen of Ukraine, without damages, with all mandatory stamps and photographs;
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN);
Period of validity of a Certificate of no criminal record certificate is from 30 to 90 days, and depends on where this certificate will be presented.
If the certificate will be submitted to state bodies on the territory of Ukraine, then the institution to which it is submitted establishes its validity period.
Period of validity of the Certificate of no criminal record for submission to foreign countries is 90 days.
Why do I need a Certificate of no criminal record?
- To obtain a residence permit and citizenship;
- To execute a foreign passport and visa;
- For employment and entrance to abroad educational institutions;
- For paperwork for adoption;
- For execution of personal documents;
- When applying to banking or other credit organizations;
- To participate in tenders, etc.
To get the police certificate apostilled, translated and notarized, send the request to our mailbox email@example.com